Friday, February 20, 2015

This week in My Life

Hey there!!!

It's A again.  This week was pretty normal except for three things.  I went to school everyday, but this week, Grandma Sue and Papa Dale took me to school because Daddy was in Austin for work.  The other thing that was different this week is that Uncle Jonathan has been at our apartment because he moved to Texas last Saturday.

This morning I got a new outfit because I put on a pair of sweatpants this morning that had a hole in the knee and Grandma didn't want me to wear them to school.  I got black leggings and a Frozen t-shirt.  Here's a picture of me in my new outfit.


I'm pretty excited about tonight... because Daddy's gonna be home in time for dinner!

That's all for now, gotta go get my sister from school.



{A}

No comments:

Post a Comment