Monday, February 23, 2015

Snow Day!


I didn't think I'd get to have snow days in Texas like we had in Michigan!  But I was wrong.  Today we didn't have school because of the ice and we have tomorrow off too.  Momma and Daddy say that Texas drivers are crazy in this kind of weather... I think they're crazy drivers any time.  Momma and Daddy both worked from home today and Momma gets to work from home again tomorrow.  Today, she helped us clean our room and set up our new "beds" with our new sheets and comforters.  It finally feels like a "real" bedroom.  Momma and Daddy are getting a new bed on Wednesday and we're getting a new washer and dryer for the family tomorrow...  I think it's gonna be a great week!

Here's a picture of my new bed...



Catch ya later!!

{A}

No comments:

Post a Comment