Sunday, March 8, 2015

New Stuff and an Allowance!!

Hi everyone!!!

I learned something new this weekend!!

See, I've been really afraid of the vacuum since I was "little".  Well, not anymore!  :)  Here's the story...

Momma and Daddy talked to us about getting allowances now.  I get to save some, tithe some and then the rest is mine to do what I want with.  But here's the catch... I have to do chores.  If I don't do the chores I'm assigned and Momma, Daddy, or M do them, then I have to pay the person who did my chore out of my allowance.

So, one of my chores is vacuuming M's and my bedroom and sometimes the living room area.  I had to get over my fear of the loud noise, but getting to be the one in control of the vacuum seems to help.  I did our bedroom by myself (well, Momma was supervising and guiding) and Momma took pictures.  You can check them out below!


Can you tell that's my favorite dress?!?!


I'm getting excited for Spring Break!  I have one more week of school and then a whole week off and guess what, Momma doesn't have to work at all that week!  Momma and Daddy said they have a really big surprise for us, but we have to wait to find out what it is!  I'm really curious, but I can wait, I guess.  I'll post about the surprise after Spring Break is over.  Hopefully it's something fun!

Please leave comments!!!  I want to hear what you think!  :)

{A}

No comments:

Post a Comment